- The SJB shall consist of one chief Justice, two associate chief justices, nine student justices and three alternate student justices.
- The hearing panel shall consist of no less than three justices.
- The SJB Executive Board shall consist of the chief justice, two associate chief justices and the Board’s advisor.
- A selection committee, composed of the SJB, shall screen applicants who are seeking membership to the SJB.
- The Atlanta Campus SJB is comprised of five committees: Bylaws, Public Relations, Internal Affairs, Parking Appeals and SGA Liaison.
Perimeter College Campuses:
- The SJB on each campus shall consist of one chief justice, two associate chief justices and two alternate student justices.
- A selection committee, composed of the SJB and the assistant dean of students, designee or Board advisor (per respective campus), shall screen applicants who are seeking membership to SJB.
The Board reviews and makes a recommendation on decisions on all referred alleged violations of the Student Code of Conduct. The Board may not hear cases involving the Policy on Academic Honesty or Sexual Misconduct Policy. In addition, the SJB has the authority to interpret the SGA’s constitution and bylaws and adjudicate student parking appeals. Refer to Student Judicial Board for more information.