Senate Meeting Minutes
The most effective way for students to find out what their Student Government Association (SGA) is doing on campus and get involved in the decision-making process is by attending the Senate meetings. Senate meetings are held biweekly and are always open to the entire Georgia State student body. Meetings allow the SGA officers to report on different initiatives and receive feedback from other officers and students. Additionally, the SGA meetings serve as a platform for the exploration of new ideas to solve problems that students face. Students who take an active role in student government can improve their experience at Georgia State University.
Senate Meeting Minutes for the 91st Administration of SGA (2020-2021)
- 20-05-07 Atlanta Senate Meeting Minutes
- 20-05-07 University-Wide Senate Meeting Minutes
- 20-05-26 Bylaws Committee Meeting Minutes
- 20-06-18 University-Wide Senate Special Session Meeting Minutes
- 20-07-16 University-Wide Senate Meeting Minutes